Blogger Layouts

Sunday 4 December 2011

kyaa ~ he is on my dreamm ~


Anyeong !! syahirah disini ^^
kyaa tajuk ak .  he is on my dreamm . bole ta kalo post tok kali nie ak na speaking ? please bole eya ! thankksss =) 
okayy i wanna takl about my dream . you know i love my dream on 03/12/2011
cause . i dream about my beloved K-Pop artist
JANG DONG WOO !!!
you know how love me to him . don't know ? next time i will tell you =')
kk we continue our story
like this . i dream about him .. that time i go to korea. on my dream i'am artist like him eith my own group =')
my group name is 7 Girls
Wahh ~
i the one of the group , rapper , (bukan perogol ye ) teheee =D  and number two important dancer
kyaa ~ like Dongg woo <3
hmm in that group have 7 girls ,
me , wan , eyka , atin , zana , n two from wan's friend
kyaa ~ 
we are one of korean singer . 
we stay at korea n be an artinst in korea..
kyaa ~ that's my dreamm !! 
i hope can be like that
at korea , after finish our concert. we meet Infinite
kyaa them so handsome and cute !!
i meet with my lovely Dong Woo . kyaa he so handsome . I REALY LOVE HIM NOW !!!
i hug him n tell him 'you're my fovourite artist you know ? ' 
he hug me back . n tell me that ' i know it , i look on my facebook , seriusly I FALL IN LOVE with you NOW'
Kyaa ! i hope he will tell me like that ! IWANTT !!! 
and he kiss me on my cheecks
n tell me you are more cute from your facebook face ' 
kyaaa >//< that time my face sooo blushing !!!
ahahahah !
then his friend look at me n him n tell me you're sweet couple . 
then i tell them hope so . but dong woo oppa not love me . 
n dong woo tell me . ' whoo says ? ilove u more than youlove me ' 
kyaa ! So HAPPYY 

then we hang at korea. werius ilove mu dream !!
k stop speaking! 
kyaa ! siyes ak suke mimpi ak tue
hope bole share lgy k ? k boii =)
my Dong Woo #jangan perasan syahirah !!

the group of infinite <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click here for Myspace Layouts